Numark Earwax Removal Drops. This dual action formula softens and removes hard earwax. Used regularly it can also prevent the build up of hardened earwax.
- Suitable for children, adults and the elderly, hearing aid users and water sports enthusiasts.
- Of particular use where there is an excessive secretion of earwax in the ear canal.
- Helps to reduce the need for syringing.
- Helps to prevent hardened earwax build up.
Directions for Use:
- Tilt the head to one side and squeeze 3-6 drops into the ear.
- Keep the drops in the ear for a few minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Once opened use within 30 days.
- As the earwax begins to soften, before it is removed, it can begin to swell slightly, which might give you a feeling of fullness in the ear, temporarily affect hearing and occasionally can cause slight dizziness or affect balance.
- A temporary bubbling sensation may occur.
- Should these symptoms persist or worsen, or you experience any other side effects or burning, stop using drops and seek medical advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
- Drops should only be used in the ear.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, in case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with clean water and consult a physician.
- Do not use id ear drum has been damaged or perforated, there is an infection or any problems with ears (eczema, itching sensation, dermatitis or any other local cutaneous problem).
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use at the same time as any other ear drop preparations.
- Do not insert hearing aids immediately after use but allow at least 15 minutes for any residue to be removed.
- Suitable for children following medical advice.
- Do not use if seal on the bottle is broken before first use.
- Keep our of the sigh and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25℃
Glycerol BP, Urea Hydrogen Peroxide 5%.