Hydrate and protect your skin for a more radiant looking you, using all natural glycerin. And, bake up an award winning storm by adding just a few drops to your cake batter or icing!
- Moisturise the outside layer of your skin to keep it subtle and sensationally soft
- It also provides extra protection against the elements when you’re and about
- Gently rub in a small amount to help soothe chapped, dry and itchy skin
- Apply to minor wounds, cuts and abrasions to help prevent infections and promote healing
- Using glycerine regularly can improve how your skin’s natural barrier functions
- Add it to your cake batter or icing for baked goodies that are out of this world!
- Skincare: Mix with equal parts water and apply directly to the skin using cotton wool or lint.
- Food Preparation: Use as needed or directed by your chosen recipe.
Keep out of sight and reach of small children.
There aren’t many reported side effects to using glycerin, however it is a natural product, so there may be a potential for an allergic reaction. If you experience any redness, itchiness, or break out in a rash, stop using the product immediately and consult your doctor or our pharmacist.