This easy-to-use, effective head lice lotion won’t leave you scratching your head – and it's gentle enough for all the family.
- Head lice lotion: powerful formula gets rid of head lice with just one treatment
- Contains 1% permethrin that hits lice where it hurts
- Prevents spreading the problem to friends and other family members
- Quick, easy and effective treatment for children and adults
- Fuss free, simply add to an existing bath-time routine
- Great for little ones: just remove residue gently with a fine comb
Permethrin 1% w/w.
Usage and Instructions:
For external use only. Do not use on children under 6 months of age, except on the advice of your doctor or our pharmacist.
If one member of your family needs treatment, it’s important to check the rest of the family for head lice, and only those infected should be treated with this product.
The usual dose is 50ml (one bottle). One bottle is sufficient for a single application to shoulder length hair of average thickness. You might need to use more for longer or thicker hair. It’s very unlikely that more than two bottles will be needed per application.
Please follow these instructions carefully:
- Shampoo the hair with a mild shampoo. Do not use a combined shampoo-conditioner or a medicated shampoo. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry so that the hair remains damp.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly, then apply enough Head Lice Treatment to saturate the hair, roots and scalp. Work methodically through the hair, paying particular attention to the areas behind the ears and around the neck. For most people, all of the contents of this pack will be needed to ensure that the hair and scalp are saturated. It's always advisable to use the whole bottle just in case.
- Leave on the hair for 10 minutes, then rinse and comb with an ordinary comb. Applying for longer than 10 minutes won't give you better results, but the full 10 minutes is required.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Afterwards, while hair is still wet, use the fine-toothed comb provided in the pack to remove the lice and eggs. Comb the hair in sections from the roots and work over the whole head in this way. Then dry the hair as you normally would.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- This head lice treatment shouldn't irritate eyes, but you should still take care to avoid your eyes while applying. If you accidentally get this treatment in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- This head lice treatment isn't affected by chlorine used in swimming pools, so there's no reason why you can't swim following treatment.
- Consult your doctor or our pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.