Numark Migraine Relief Tablets contain 50mg Sumatriptan to target and relieve migraines and other symptoms that are suffered such as nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light.
Numark Migraine Relief Tablets are also suitable to provide relief from menstrual migraines which are associated with the falling levels of oestrogen which can occur in the two days leading up to or during the first 3 days menstrual cycle.
- Provides relief from migraines.
- Eases nausea, vomiting and light sensitivity associated with migraines.
- Suitable for menstrual migraines.
Directions of use:
- Before taking these tablets please read in full the enclosed information leaflet.
- To be swallowed whole with water.
Do not take this medicine if you are under 18 years or over 65 years of age.
If symptoms do not go away consult your doctor.
- Each tablet contains: Sumatriptan (as a succinate)
- Also contains lactose Monohydrate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose (E464), Titanium Dioxide (E171), Lactose Monohydrate, Magrocol, Glycerol Triacetate, Iron Oxide Red (E172), Iron Oxide Yellow (E172) and Iron Oxide Black(E172)