Nurofen 200mg Tablets (16) provides relief from mild to moderate pain by targeting the problematic area. It help to reduce inflammation and provide relief from pain for up to 8 hours.
Provides relief from:
- Back pain.
- Dental pain.
- Period pain.
- Muscular and Rheumatic pain.
- Cold and Flu.
- Body aches and pains.
Directions for Use:
- Adults, adolescents, and children (12 years and older): Take 1-2 tablets with water as required up to 3 times a day.
- Leave a least 4 hours between doses.
- DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OLD.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Carefully read instruction leaflet before taking.
- Do not give to children under the age of 12.
- Do not take if you have (or had 2 or more) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, other pain killers or any of the ingredients listed.
- Do not take if you are taking other NSAID pain killers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- Consult a medical professional before taking if you have asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems, are pregnant, a smoker or are dehydrated.
- If problems persist or worsen after 3 days (12-18 years old)/ 10 days (Adults) consult a doctor.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200mg, Sodium 12.7mg, Sucrose.
See leaflet for full list.