Pharma Nord Bio-Calcium + D3 + K1 + K2 60 Tablets

Pharma Nord Bio-Calcium + D3 + K1 + K2 60 Tablets

Regular price
£5.62
Regular price
£6.49
Sale price
£5.62
Description
  • High dose easily absorbed calcium added vitamin D and K
  • With vitamin K1, K2 and D3
  • For the maintenance of bones
  • Good in combination with Bio-Magnesium

Safety Information: 

Dark, dry and at room temperature. Keep out of reach of young children. Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet. 

Ingredients: 

Calcium carbonate, sorbitol, polyvinyl, pyrrolidone, xylitol, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, peppermint powder, silicon dioxide, cholecalciferol (vitamin d3), phylloquinone (vitamin k1). 

Directions: 

1 Tablet daily, unless otherwise advised. 3 Tablets per day for children up to 6 years, pregnant women, lactating women and people above 60 years of age.

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, of which our bones and teeth store 99%. The remaining 1% present is in the blood and other bodily tissues. Our skeleton acts as a reservoir for calcium therefore our bones become depleted if our calcium intake is insufficient.

Calcium cannot be absorbed from the digestive system without vitamin D. Our bodies produce vitamin D when UV rays hit the skin; however, our bodies ability to produce vitamin D reduces with age. Vitamin K1 and K2 promote the uptake of calcium into bone tissue.

What form of Calcium is best to take?

Calcium supplements are available in a variety of chemical forms. The elemental calcium provided varies with chemical form, calcium carbonate provides 40% elemental calcium, whereas calcium gluconate provides only 9% elemental calcium.

Our Calcium tablets each contain 500mg of calcium (as calcium malate and calcium carbonate) giving an optimal balance of elemental calcium and bioavailability.

Why do customers take Calcium?

Calcium supplements from Pharma Nord contain calcium, vitamin D3, K1 and K2.

Bio-Calcium + D3 + K1 + K2 uses a high percentage of elemental calcium in an easily absorbed form. Older adults, in particular women around menopause, should have a daily intake of calcium to counteract the loss of bone mass which occurs in later life. Whilst young people need to build up strong bones at an early age.

RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS

CUSTOMER REVIEWS