Value must be less than or equal to
Poligrip Denture Adhesive, Max Hold and Seal Denture Adhesive Cream, 40g
Feel the freedom of relishing your favourite foods. Poligrip Max Hold and Seal gives you strongest hold* and forms an all-around seal to provide a 5x protective food barrier**.
It provides an up to 12-hour hold, and the precision nozzle helps you to apply exactly the right amount. Enjoy the freedom from foods such as nuts, seeds or popcorn sneaking under your partial or full denture and savour every bite. The adhesive also helps cushion gums and works all day to help protect gums. Plus, it’s free of zinc and contains no added colours or flavours. So, it won’t get in the way of fully appreciating the taste of your food. Enjoy life worry-free.
Applying the adhesive is easy – simply clean and dry your denture and rinse your mouth. Then refer to pack diagrams for how to apply the product to either partial or full dentures. Next, press your denture into place, holding it firmly. Bite down for a few seconds, and you're good to go. To remove, swish your mouth with water first and then use a rocking motion.
Boost your partial or full denture care routine and clean with Poligrip cleaning tablets. They kill 10x more bacteria than regular toothpaste***. Give them a try to help keep your denture clean, fresh and hygienic.
*Within Poligrip range **Protects against 5X more food particles vs no adhesive ***In laboratory testing. Soaking only
1. MAX HOLD: Strongest hold* for your dentures – suitable for partial and full dentures. Just eat what you really love! *Within Poligrip range
2. SEAL: Forms an all-round seal to provide 5x protective food barrier** against food particles. **Protects against 5X more food particles vs no adhesive
3. PRECISE APPLICATION: Precision nozzle for even application helps you to apply exactly the right amount.
4. FEAR NO FOOD: Provides 12-hour hold. You can go for what you really crave.
5. ZINC FREE: And does not contain artificial colours and flavours.
6. WORLD'S NO.1 DENTURE CARE BRAND±: Boost your routine with Poligrip denture cleansers. They kill 10x more bacteria than regular toothpaste.± ±Value Retail Sales data for GSK-branded denture care products, 12 months ending Sept 2022 ±Soaking only in lab tests.|ITEM DETAILS: One tube of 40g flavour free and neutral-coloured denture adhesive with precision nozzle. Carton is made with recycled material and is recyclable.
Pack size: 40G
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Co-polymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Does not contain Zinc.|As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Preparation and Usage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: When first used, apply a small amount. Apply more next time if needed. Too much fixative may cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for strong all-day hold and food seal protection. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional. APPLYING: 1. Clean and dry your dentures. 2. Apply product as shown in the diagram, not too close to denture edges. Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip. Apply 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture. Lower denture: Apply product in a long continuous strip. Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips. 3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures. 4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold. REMOVING: 1. Swish mouth with water. 2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion. 3. Remove fixative residue from denture & mouth with warm water & soft brush. 4. Thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse well with water.
Store in a cool dry place. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS: Keep out of sight & reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Other side effects such as oral irritations and gastrointestinal symptoms (e.g. nausea) may occur. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur & is not harmful. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry. Replace the cap after use. Store in a cool dry place.